Results in 9 months
Monthly overall sales increased by $63 627.62
Monthly ADS sales increased by $20 856.93
Monthly ADS spending increased only by $4 092.73
The client tried to work with different agencies to increase sales but could not achieve desired results. Other agencies tried different strategies. Therefore, it was a mess in his ads account, and he wanted to structure everything to track the performance of each product.
1. Detailed individual audit.
We represented this audit in our presentation. We noticed there is much room for improvement because campaigns were optimized very badly; it was optimized by software. But the client did not even know soft works with ads account.
2. Optimization of existing campaigns.
There were a lot of irrelevant and unprofitable KWs/ASINs; placements and BIDs were not optimized; Negative KWs were not collected before launching campaigns. We turned them off and decreased the budget a lot.
3. New “shot” campaign’s structure.
We implemented our unique strategy, created campaigns, and reinvested saved money for new campaigns. Also, we divided all products by portfolios to track the performance of each.
So, it’s easy to see what works well, what works badly, and where we should focus.
Review other cases